Sunday, June 24, 2007






Today, I'm test-driving the "post picture" options, since that's one reason I started this blog. There *should* be some pictures attached to this post with samples of some of my recent work. All pendants are wrapped in gold-filled wire, which is stronger than solid gold. The first is a porcelain piece with an image by the artist, P. Buckley Moss. I added some Swarovski crystals for a little flash. The second is a piece of beach glass I found on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The third is a piece of fused glass that was a gift from a classmate at "jewelry camp" last year. She wanted to see what I could do with it ... and this is what I came up with. Sort of art nouveau (strictly by accident). I'm still new at a lot of this, but then serendipity attacks and I get something cool, like these! Perhaps my next project should be taking better pictures!








No comments: